Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rusty Truck



I usually always keep my reject photos on file just in case.  Sometimes when I look at them later with a fresh eye I discover there was something there after all and am thankful I didn't delete them.  This is one of those photos (click on it for a larger version).

I found this in one of my photo rejects folders and thought it might be interesting if I Photoshopped it up a bit.   Below is the original.

I went with my friend Duncan to look at some rural property he wanted to buy.  It had an old tractor, this truck and a number of other old relics lying around.   I asked him to lean on the fender and made a quick portrait, then snapped a couple different angles of the truck just in case I'd ever want to use one in the future.   I guess this is the future. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment